Worship Service / Special Event Production Coordinator
Reports to: Associate Pastor
FLSA Status: Non-exempt (10-15 hours per week)
Qualifications: Basic understanding of pro audio, video, and lighting technology. Able to operate a 20+ channel soundboard for a good event experience. Basic livestreaming experience. Able to build, cue, and advance slides. Basic familiarity with social media for livestreaming and posting recordings. Training will be provided, but familiarity or experience with the software and hardware we use is a plus. Ideal candidate has good written and oral communication skills, team leadership skills, and fiscal responsibility.
Hardware used: 20+ channel soundboard programming, Mac computer, IP Cameras: Lumens 30X Optical Zoom 4K IP PTZ Video Camera
Software used: Planning Center, Faithlife Proclaim Presentation Software, ManyCam Livestreaming software, Restream.io multi-streaming platform
- Reports to Associate Pastor, but work closely with all Pastors as they are responsible for all phases of the work of the local church.
- Other duties may be assigned as the mission and ministry of the church dictate.
- Live-Streaming Services on Social Media platforms (Facebook and YouTube) and Post-event responsibility for audio, video and lighting equipment
- Work with ministry team leaders to create quality worship service engagement for online platforms
- Recruit and train new team members - will need to develop a new (or renewed) team structure
- Schedule regular training for production team members and positions
- On-going care, maintenance, updates and troubleshooting of all audio, video, and lighting equipment
- Order supplies and equipment, as needed
- Schedule and prepare for events with audio production, recording, streaming and lighting
- Stage re-designs with lighting
- Attend weekly worship planning meeting if possible (meetings may be attended remotely)
- Update and maintain all licenses for audio-video production use (CCLI, CVLI Planning Center, etc.)
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : ""