Leadership Challenge Center Facilitator
Godman Guild Association is a Workforce Development non-profit organization founded in 1898 with a focus on social and economic mobility – one person, one family at a time. Godman Guild’s programs are for all ages and are built to provide a continuum of success and support, making it possible for participants to achieve their academic and career goals. For more information about the Godman Guild, please see our website at www.Godmanguild.org.
Compensation: $13 hourly
Job Type: Casual part-time
Schedule: As scheduled, on-call availability may be required
Location: Camp Mary Orton, 7925 North High Street
Description: This position will lead groups of 8-24 participants through the indoor and outdoor ropes course, and other adventure elements at Camp Mary Orton. This role is responsible for maintaining the physical and emotional safety of participants. It is an excellent opportunity to help people grow and learn through team building, reaching outside comfort zones, and exploring.
- Facilitate, with one or more co-facilitators, a 3 hour high ropes program that addresses the needs and goals of the customers
- Inspect and set up the ropes courses prior to group arrival, and properly store all equipment after the group leaves
-Safely operate static and dynamic belay systems used for adventure elements programming
- Follow CMO procedures for opening the property, gates, and buildings during group activities, and properly secure the property afterward
- Respond promptly to electronic communication regarding groups and scheduling
- Complete required written and electronic documentation including course inspection logs, incident reports, post group reports, and timesheets
- Be available for 1 week complete training prior to work
Qualifications: One year of adventure element or recreation experience (preferred)
COVID-19 Policy: Vaccine required; mask policy for 2022 TBD.
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""