Insurance Sales Support Administrator
AAA Ohio Auto Club is currently seeking a full-time Insurance Sales Support Specialist to join our Akron, Ohio location.
The Insurance Sales Specialist will support the agency sales and service teams by assisting with sales procedures, contacting clients regarding follow-up items, and completing data related tasks. Enter and maintain client information within agency management systems. Monitor and assign daily customer and insurance company notifications. Fulfill ongoing administrative tasks to support client communication initiatives.
- Support sales and service teams by following up with clients to obtain required policy documentation.
- Utilize multiple systems/sites to identify and assign daily policy notifications and requests to the proper agent or account manager via the agency management system.
- Assist in person clients with billing and processing questions.
- Confirm life insurance medical exam appointments with clients.
- Make outbound phone calls to customers to provide policy and payment reminders.
- Complete data entry and maintenance tasks within various agency reports and systems.
- Make “close the loop” calls to appropriate Net Promoter Score surveys and determine resolution.
- Perform agency management data cleanup tasks as directed.
- Monitor and assign incoming sales leads in accordance with time standards identified by lead channel.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in an administrative setting.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills to determine proper procedures based on established insurance guidelines.
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting with moderate supervision.
- Must be proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and SharePoint)
- Must be comfortable working with variety of technologies and software.
AAA Ohio Auto Club offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Free AAA membership
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurances
- Company wellness program
- Competitive 401(k) with company match
- Company paid Life, AD&D and Disability insurances
- Company discounts
- Professional development and paid training
- Paid time off and paid holidays
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Sales, Finance, Customer Service, Administrative