Camp Mary Orton is owned and operated by the Godman Guild Association, a non-profit agency building better neighborhoods – one person, one family at a time. For more information, please visit www.campmaryorton.org.
Compensation: $13 hourly
Job Type: Casual part-time
Schedule: Mostly Thursday-Sunday night shifts, occasional morning and overnight shifts
Location: Camp Mary Orton, 7925 North High Street
Description: This position is for a part-time casual event host to assist guests with logistical and facility needs, promote Godman Guild and Camp Mary Orton, and to ensure that the Camp is maintained in a clean and safe manner. Hosts are the eyes, ears, and voice of Camp Mary Orton during wedding rentals, corporate events, family events, and more. Typical work hours available are Friday evenings, Saturday/ Sun 10am-midnight. Occasional Thursday, early mornings, and overnights may be available. This position is most busy during the summer months; hours are still available in colder months, although fewer.
- Greet and assist guests and visitors
- Help guests and visitors understand facility rules, including parking, safety, and COVID policies
- Coordinate with other staff to properly address guest and visitor needs while maintaining Godman Guild and Camp Mary Orton standards
- Address or direct guest and visitor issues
- Complete appropriate rental group documentation,
- Perform light cleaning and maintenance, including disposing of all event trash and recycling
- Maintain inventory, i.e. garbage bags, cleaning supplies, ice, etc.
- Patrol grounds to ensure proper usage, properly close all rental areas, and assist as a lifeguard/ staff member as needed.
- Physical ability to stand, lift up to 50 lbs., and bend over for long periods of time (required)
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- Experience in customer service (preferred)
COVID-19 Policy: Vaccine required; mask policy for 2022 TBD.
Job Type : Part-time
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""