Dispatcher - Worthington
AAA Ohio Auto Club is currently seeking full-time Hybrid 2nd shift Dispatchers to join our team in Worthington, Ohio.
Our Dispatchers are responsible for dispatching road service calls to appropriate garages or OAC drivers. Keep members updated and informed throughout their emergency roadside service call. Work as a team with the other dispatchers to collectively help members on a timely basis.
Must be able to work 2:30PM – 11:00PM and work one weekend shift.
- 3 days in office and 2 days working remote.
- Dispatch road service calls to emergency road service vehicles and operators from various independent facilities in the most efficient manner.
- Evaluate member requests for the quickest possible response.
- Communicate effectively through messaging platforms and verbally by phone to contact facilities and drivers.
- Ability to use and understand AAA dispatch systems and technology.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as needed and assigned.
- Work within assigned schedule requirements to include 40-hour workweek, overtime as necessary, and weekend availability.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous dispatch experience is a plus!
- Must have excellent customer service experience with the ability to communicate with people in an effective and positive manner.
- Have previous experience in dispatch or fast-paced call center environment.
- Knowledge of local geography and major routes in the Franklin County areas.
- Ability to complete tasks in detail and with accuracy.
- Ability to multitask, must have basic typing and computer skills.
AAA Ohio Auto Club offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurances
- Company wellness program
- Competitive 401(k) with company match
- Company paid Life, AD&D and Disability insurances
- Free AAA membership
- Company discounts
- Professional development and paid training
- Paid time off and paid holidays
Founded in 1902, AAA is one of the world's largest membership organizations and one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the U.S. Come join our team of dynamic professionals and share in our mission of providing our members, customers and employees with exceptional experiences every time!
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service, General