Call Center Representative - Worthington
AAA Ohio is currently seeking full-time Call Center Representatives to promptly answer inbound member phone calls for emergency roadside assistance. This is a 2nd shift position and must be available to work on weekends.
Training period consists of 2 weeks in office Monday through Friday 10AM - 6:30PM at headquarters in Worthington, Ohio.
Our excellent benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurances
- Company wellness program
- Competitive 401(k) with company match
- Company paid Life, AD&D and Disability insurances
- Free AAA membership
- Company discounts
- Professional development and paid training
- Paid time off and paid holidays
Job Responsibilities include:
- Effective and efficient handling of incoming Emergency Road Service (ERS) member calls.
- Provide an empathetic approach to the members’ requests while efficiently following procedures.
- Supply solutions to the members’ road side problems by recommending AAA approved programs such as mobile battery, Club Owned Repair and Approved Auto Repair.
- Possess a thorough understanding of AAA and Ohio Auto Club (OAC) Roadside Assistance policies in order to satisfy member requests in a timely and effective manner.
- Ask appropriate questions and perform accurate D3data entry of all required member information (including membership name, number, location, car information, etc.).
- Successfully renew/sell memberships, as required, in relation to members calling in for emergency road service.
- Provide excellent customer service experiences to all members.
- Previous call center experience preferred.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to display patience, understanding, and empathy with each member calling in for emergency road service.
- General knowledge of local, state and national geography, with a strong focus on Ohio Auto Club territory.
- Intermediate computer skills (including typing, data entry, internet navigation, multiple screens, etc.)
- Ability to effectively multitask, including working over the phone and on the computer simultaneously.
- The ability to reason through member vehicle issues using provided scripts to gather appropriate information.
To learn more and view all of our open positions, visit AAA.com/careers. EOE.
Founded in 1902, AAA is one of the world's largest membership organizations and one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the U.S. Come join our team of dynamic professionals and share in our mission of delivering unparalleled service and competitive products.
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service, Sales, General, Administrative