Red, Whites & Desserts 24th Annual Fundraiser
Saturday, April 23, 2022 (7:00 PM - 10:00 PM) (EDT)
An elegant evening of wines, decadent desserts and a lavish silent auction. Take part in the Worthington area's premier evening event. This event is open to the entire community and provides the perfect opportunity for a date night, treating employees, entertaining clients or just having fun with friends and nearly 300 guests.
At the event you can expect:
- A wide selection of wines and advice from wine experts from Chamber member retailers and restaurants
- A coffee bar sponsored by Silver Bridge Coffee Company
- Hors d'oeuvres and food stations from Chamber member caterers and restaurants
- Fancy cakes and baked desserts for sampling and auction.
- Dozens of silent auction packages featuring food, wine, fashion, sports, family fun and more
- Live music by local Jazz band, Silent Bell
- Selfie station for lasting memories with friends, neighbors and/or colleagues
Wine & Spirits from:
- Cameron's American Bistro...website
- Chateau Wine & Spirits (Polaris & Sawmill)...website
- Drop-In Wine...website
- High Bank Distillery...website
- House Wine...website
- J. Liu Restaurant...website
- The Whitney House...website
This event offers numerous opportunities for businesses to be promoted including several packages that include reserved corporate seating, advertising and more. To inquire about sponsor packages, please call the Chamber office at (614) 888-3040 or by email at email@example.com.
- Wine Station Sponsorships $700 for a reserved table of six, signage and program advertising opportunities
- Patron Sponsorships $350 for four tickets, a business card-size program ad and inclusion in publicity
- Friend Sponsorships $275 for four tickets, a listing in the program and inclusion in publicity
- Donations of auction items Businesses interested in auction prize donations should contact the Chamber at 614-888-3040. All donors are acknowledged in the event program and website/emailed communications about the event.
- Donations of desserts for the dessert auction Businesses interested in dessert donations should contact the Chamber at 614-888-3040. All dessert donors are acknowledged in the event program and website/emailed communications about the event.
- Donations of food for the hors d'oeuvre and food station Businesses interested in food donations should contact the Chamber at 614-888-3040. All food donors are acknowledged in the event program and website/emailed communications about the event.
Wine Station Sponsor
7625 N. High St.
Columbus, OH 43235 United States
Hosted at The Jessing Center located at the Pontifical College Josephinum.