We are looking for a Travel Agent to promote and sell AAA Ohio Auto Club (OAC) travel products, services, and membership benefits to clients and members.
All of our Travel Agent positions are required to be onsite during scheduled work hours.
We are currently seeking Travel agents in the following locations: Lima, Hamilton, Medina, and Gahanna.
AAA Ohio Auto Club offers a competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurances
- Company wellness program
- Competitive 401(k) with company match
- Company paid Life, AD&D and Disability insurances
- Free AAA membership
- Company discounts
- Professional development and paid training
- Paid time off and paid holidays
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Produce new membership sales and renewals along with sales of additional member benefits, with focus on setting up members for automatic renewal.
- Sale of domestic and international airline tickets, cruises, tours, hotels, car rental, train reservations and obtaining group travel and motor coach tours.
- Sales and promotion of sundry products (luggage, attraction tickets, merchandise, etc.) and of AAA financial and insurance products including AAA Member Rewards Visa, MemberPay cards, Visa Gift cards, foreign currency, and insurance offerings.
- Achieve all sales goals as set forth by OAC.
- Place outbound calls to members to encourage membership renewal and promote store events and vendor offers.
- Council members on auto travel vacations, prepare TripTiks and distribute maps and Tourbooks. Assist clients with foreign documents (e.g. visa, passport, International Driving Permit and Inter-American Driving Permit).
- Document all sales opportunities within OAC’s leads management system. Use of Diary system for trip follow up and maintenance.
- Schedule appointments for clients and members in the appointment setting software.
- Participate in weekly Game Plan Meetings or coaching with Sales Manager.
- Upkeep of store appearance, including ordering, stocking brochures, and keeping desk area clean and neatly organized.
- Participate in community outreach events and networking as needed.
- Sales experience or willingness to learn and practice sales techniques.
- Excellent internal and external customer service and communication skills. Ability to always maintain good customer relations.
- Proficient computer skills, including the ability to function in several websites and computer programs simultaneously, perform internet research, and use of computer accessories.
- Attend required training classes at OAC Headquarters and other Ohio locations.
- Strong knowledge of North American geography; general knowledge of World geography.
- Have a strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Please visit AAA.com/careers to learn more and apply. Ohio Auto Club is an equal opportunity employer.
Founded in 1902, AAA is one of the world's largest membership organizations and one of the most recognized and trusted brands in the U.S. Come join our team of dynamic professionals and share in our mission of providing our members, customers, and employees with exceptional experiences every time!
Job Type : Part-time, Full-Time
Education Level : High School
Experience Level : Entry Level
Job Function : Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Administrative